Jean-François is a member of the Executive Committee and is based in Fontainebleau. His professional life started at Constantin USA in New York in the audit sector. Thanks to his experience, he now helps coordinate the international activity within Fideliance, together with the Crowe Global network. Ideas? He has plenty of them; Jean-François is creative and has a strategic mind that he uses to assist his clients.
His societal role is very important to him: he has a strong expertise in the associative sector as well as in the Social and Solidarity Economy and participates in many voluntary and representative activities. Aware of environmental issues, Jean-François has CSR in his blood. He is the specialist of the CSR division and assist Fideliance in this activity development.
Man of action and passion, he practices rock climbing and often hikes either in forests or mountains. He also enjoys fireside pleasures: he is a passionate comic book reader and takes delight in wine tasting... in moderation!His commitments :
- President of the Association Commission of the Ordre des Experts-Comptables d'Ile-de-France and member of the National Commission
- President of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) & NEF (Extra-Financial Standard) Commission of the Ordre des Experts-Comptables d'Ile-de-France and member of the National Commission
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Sustainable Development Club of the Ordre des Experts-Comptables
- Treasurer of the OGEC Sainte-Marie in Fontainebleau
- Member of the board of the Crowe France network as secretary
- Member of the Global Mobility Services (GMS) group within Crowe Global
- Member of the departmental tax commission
- Member of the Cochon Club of Fontainebleau